Enduring program developed prior to ASH 64th Annual Meeting
P. Connor Johnson, MD
Center for Lymphoma, Massachusetts General Hospital
Instructor in Medicine
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Medicine
This enduring program will focus on the treatment and management of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in the Veterans Affairs setting.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of health care professionals practicing within the VA system, including medical oncologists, hematologists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other members of the multidisciplinary oncology care team.
After completing the CME activity, learners should be better able to:
- Analyze novel targets in NHL management, including consideration of the role of bispecific antibodies and combinations in development.
- Interpret current clinical data and the design of ongoing trials in NHL management, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, and mantle cell lymphoma.
- Summarize the current understanding of potential adverse events associated with novel therapies, including considerations regarding multidisciplinary management of adverse events.
Med Learning Group is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essentials
PHYSICIAN CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
Med Learning Group designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the enduring activity.
NURSING CREDIT INFORMATION
Purpose: This program would be beneficial for nurses involved in managing non-Hodgkins lymphoma in veterans.
Credit: 1.0 ANCC Contact Hour
CNE Accreditation Statement
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional education development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Awarded 1.0 contact hour of continuing nursing education of RNs and APNs.
DISCLOSURE POLICY STATEMENT
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, educational programs sponsored by Med Learning Group must demonstrate balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor. All faculty, authors, editors, staff, and planning committee members participating in an MLG-sponsored activity are required to disclose any relevant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services that are discussed in an educational activity.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
|P. Connor Johnson, MD
|AstraZeneca, Seagen, and ADC Therapeutics
All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
CME Content Review
The content of this activity was independently peer reviewed.
The reviewer of this activity has nothing to disclose.
CNE Content Review
The content of this activity was peer reviewed by a nurse reviewer.
Douglas Cox, MSN, MHA, RN
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM – Lead Nurse Planner
The reviewer of this activity has nothing to disclose
Staff Planners and Managers
The staff, planners, and managers reported the following financial relationships or relationships to products or devices they or their spouse/life partner have with ineligible companies related to the content of this CME/CE activity:
- Matthew Frese, MBA, General Manager of Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Christina Gallo, SVP, Educational Development for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Sylvia Hanna, Medical and Scientific Services for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Sharine Griggs, Senior Program Manager for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Lauren Welch, MA, VP, Accreditation and Outcomes for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Russie Allen, Accreditation and Outcomes Manager for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Douglas Cox, MSN, MHA, RN, UMA/CCM – LNP, has nothing to disclose.
DISCLOSURE OF UNLABELED USE
Med Learning Group requires that faculty participating in any CME activity disclose to the audience when discussing any unlabeled or investigational use of any commercial product or device not yet approved for use in the United States.
During this lecture, the faculty may mention the use of medications for both FDA-approved and nonapproved indications.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
There are no fees for participating and receiving CME credit for this enduring activity. To receive CME/CNE credit participants must:
- Read the CME/CNE information and faculty disclosures
- Participate in the enduring activity
- Submit the pre- and post-test and evaluation form to Med Learning Group
You will receive your certificate as a downloadable file.
Med Learning Group makes every effort to develop CME activities that are science-based. This activity is designed for educational purposes. Participants have a responsibility to use this information to enhance their professional development in an effort to improve patient outcomes. Conclusions drawn by the participants should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience, and diagnostic decision-making ability before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
Contact this CME provider at Med Learning Group for privacy and confidentiality policy statement information at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/privacy-policy/
For CME questions, please contact Med Learning Group at [email protected]
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs. Please contact Med Learning Group at [email protected]
RELEASED DATE: November 22, 2022
EXPIRATION DATE: November 22, 2023
Copyright © 2022 Med Learning Group. All rights reserved. These materials may be used for personal use only. Any rebroadcast, distribution, or reuse of this presentation or any part of it in any form for other than personal use without the express written permission of Med Learning Group is prohibited.